Our plumbers – they’re responsible for our many happy customers
Old boiler on its very last legs?
If you’ve been putting up with an aging boiler that’s most certainly seen its day, now may be the time to go ahead and replace it. Whilst a new boiler will cost between £1,500 and £4,000, the average amount that is saved with a new boiler in energy over the course of a year equates to £666 (uSwitch).
Then again, if you’re uncertain as to whether you do need a new boiler, or whether it’s better to simply repair the one you have, our experts can provide the advice you need (completely free from obligation, of course).
Boiler installation in London – How we work
1. Call or email us to book your appointment
2. Our technicians will visit you. They’ll get to know exactly what you need and require.
3. We’ll provide a quotation – this is completely free from obligation. It also includes everything that you pay – parts, labour and VAT. So there’s no nasty shocks come invoice time should you choose to use our services.
4. When and if you choose to use our boiler installation service, we’ll arrange an installation time that fits around your busy schedule. A team of engineers will arrive who are each experienced, fully trained and friendly. The boiler installation process can take as short a time period as a single day.
5. Once the job is complete, our team will have a thorough tidy round – leaving your property as we found it. We’ll also remove your old boiler and ensure that we dispose of it in a responsible manner.